The Trijicon ACOG 1.5x16S Scope is a fixed magnification riflescope with an illuminated reticle pattern for use in any lighting conditions.
Dual illumination provides two sources of battery-free illumination - fiber optics and tritium. The fiber optics use ambient light to automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions. The tritium-phosphor lamp glows in low-light conditions.
The ACOG body is designed to be extremely rugged and reliable. The forged 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system. No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the Trijicon ACOG.
The low height body design allows for the lowest possible mounting configuration. This achieves the desirable height above bore for the AK and other select firearm models with lower cheek welds.
No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the ACOG features external adjusters. All adjuster caps are provided with a lanyard assembly to minimize the loss of caps.
The Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness. For more information on what BAC is and how it works click here
- 1 ACOG Scope
- 1 Set of External Adjusters Caps with Lanyard Assembly
- 1 Scopecoat
- 1 Lens Pen
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 ACOG Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 1.5x
- Objective Size: 16mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Ring and 2 MOA Center Dot
- Day and Night Reticle Color: Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.4"
- Exit Pupil: 0.42"
- Field of View (Degrees): 7.4°
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 39'
- Adjustment at 100 Yards (clicks/in): 2 clicks per inch
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.6" x 1.7"
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Color: Black