V-Crown Jacketed Hollow Point bullets are designed to provide superior accuracy reliability and performance in a personal defense round. The Sig V-Crown stacked hollow point design provides a smaller additional hollow point cavity behind the main cavity. This design along with V-shaped jacket skives and scores provides controlled uniform expansion at all effective distances and velocities. The bullet has a unique toothed cannelure halfway up the shank to more effectively lock the jacket and core which provides exceptional structural integrity in a jacketed design ensuring maximum weight retention and outstanding terminal performance. Brass cases are Techni-Crom coated for enhanced lubricity superior corrosion resistance and reliable feeding and extraction. Each caliber loading of Sig Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition is precisely matched to the core temper of its Sig V-Crown bullet to ensure maximum terminal performance.
- Stacked hollow point bullet design with additional hollow point cavity
- Unique toothed cannelure half way up shank ensures maximum weight retention and terminal expansion
- DUCTA-BRIGHT 7A coated brass cases provide enhanced lubricity superior corrosion resistance and reliable feeding and extraction
- Low flash propellant
- V shaped jacket skives and scores provide controlled uniform expansion.
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Rounds Per Box : 20
- Bullet Type : Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight : 125 GR
- Muzzle Energy : 584 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity : 1450 fps
- Casing Material : Brass
- Application : Performance/Protection
- Boxes Per Case : 10
- Purpose Personal: Protection/Target